Fuji Xerox Printers will, under the motto “an eco-friendly company,” strive to protect the global environment and prevent pollution with the full participation of our employees.
As a sales and marketing company of the Fuji Xerox Group, and as part of a rapidly developing base focused on Asia and the Pacific regions, we will strive for eco-conscious excellence in our activities. Our business involves the marketing, sale and service of information-related products centred on office network printers as well as consumables.
As part of our commitment to the Environment:
- We will contribute to energy/resource saving by offering eco-conscious products to our customers.
- We will voluntarily accept used products and parts, and try to reuse or recycle them under the resource recycling system of Fuji Xerox.
- All employees will actively develop energy and resource saving activities to prevent pollution; and at the same time, tackle continual improvement in environmental performance.
- We will observe all applicable legislation and regulations and other requirements to which we subscribe.
- We will continuously improve our Environmental Management System through periodical reviews and setting and maintain objectives.
- We will communicate our Environmental Policy in the consciousness of all employees.
- We will make our Environmental Policy readily available to the public.
President, Fuji Xerox Printer Channel – Asia Pacific
18th August 2015